The New Zealand Academy of Sport is now part of High Performance Sport New Zealand
High Performance Sport New Zealand was formed in August 2011 through a merger of the New Zealand Academy of Sport and the former SPARC High Performance unit.
SPARC is now known as Sport New Zealand. High Performance Sport New Zealand is responsible for developing and supporting the country’s elite athletes, and further developing a network of world-class training facilities.
Our new website is at www.hpsnz.org.nz and is divided into the following sections, which we will develop over time.
- For athletes: information and resources for high performance athletes
- For coaches: information and resources for high performance coaches
- Funding: general information about how we invest, and who we invest in
- Support directory: national athlete support directory
- About us: people, publications, expertise, facilities, partnerships, contacts
- News and events: media releases, stories, Web round-ups and pinnacle events calendar
Let us know what you think
We hope you find the site useful. We are always keen for your feedback and suggestions for improvement (email these to firstname.lastname@example.org).